Monday, February 14, 2011



        Solitude... It has always been with me from the start, it helped me in many aspects... But as I grow, I'm starting to feel like escaping from this feeling... I wan't to have more friends... I've struggled very hard, and finally, I've succeeded. 




        Even so, right now, I've realized that my mind only comes when i'm in loneliness... I'm at my best when I'm lonely, whenever I'm lonely, everything comes to mind again, enabling me to absorb every detail and information of my conversations at school and my teacher's teaching, when I'm alone, I'm able to think further from many angles...




        Right now, I have only a single wish, and that's to go to a highland, living there alone with my mind, without any care of disturbance... I as well wish to have a pack that I can live with... To live in solitude, is my only option...

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this feeling a lot, because I have felt it many times, too. I feel as if solitude makes my mind function better. It gives me great comfort, like being around people makes me feel like I'm wasting important time to reflect, to think, to analyze, to work out ideas. But solitude has resulted in a boost of misantrophy for me, and this can be rather harmful. My solitude is at its highest level on a cold winter's day, when snow has fell and I'm taking a long solitary walk around midnight, while smoking a cigarette. It's one of the best feelings in the world for me. I want to live in the higlands as well. On my own, in a tiny cabin, on the top of a mountain. I'm glad someone can understand.

    ReplyDelete