Monday, June 20, 2011


        Tingling... Cells in my body parts are tingling, knives struck upon me as I proceed my path to reach the End. Ha... I've grown... As many knives thrown by You to me, will not affect me now, not even a bit. You know why? Because... I've been struck by your Executioner, remember? Now all your minor knives will have no further effects on me! 

        Burn... Cells in my body are burning, hot flames clung my body like a human fell into a pit, pulling the string in order to be saved. How's the fun, Master of Puppets? When only now you've seen that there is a puppet u play, from the same Creator, but just won't amuse You?

        Is that all? By walking on both paths with only one soul, walking like a reflection. Thanks to both of You, my Lord, and my Master, I am now a walking dead, walking with a grin hung on my face, be patient, as it's only the matter of time, before I will reach to the both of You, God, and Devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment