Sunday, March 20, 2011


        Rain has been falling down recently, a symbol of tears and sadness, purifying this land as it descends. Whenever rain comes, I will feel an incomprehensible feeling. That is, I'm always having you in my mind as rain drops. I hate rain as it cools the weather when I like it warm. But at the same time, I love the rain as it reminds me of you which makes me feel not so alone. When rain falls, the requirement of water in my body decreases because my body temperature felt as though it is dropping like the rain, fast, but in a small amount. It felt like, I'm absorbing the rain, to be a part of me.


        Whenever rain falls, yes, I do feel a little depress, but followed by a soft smile as it reminds me of you. And for the thunder that rumbles to disturb the calm sound of the dropping rain is just like the flashback of the past, playing loud and clear in my mind, but only a for a short moment. That's why, I enjoy the sound of a thunder too. I wish that the purity of your smile, will last as long as the life, of the water in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment