Thursday, March 10, 2011




        Life, is about taking chances, never letting anything good bypass, letting only happiness to stay, and forget about all the pain. but little did they know, that life, is nothing more but a fool's play, just like William Shakespeare said... 

        Everyone fears test, so do I. But do I have the option to deny the test? No. Why? Because it is not I who is in control of my own life. I have no choice, no options, no vision and no sights. Only walking blindly, like a walking dead, with a cold skin.

        They say that your life is your own decision, and yet they are wrong. It is not you to decide but decided, by fate. Everything that happened, every dramatic scenes, every single talents that we possess, was all already recorded down in our book of life. Every step we take, we thought it is a big step towards life. This is nothing more but mere vague in life for it is us that was destined to walk down that path, and not our decision that lead us there.

        If you disagree with my beliefs, I'd say, think about it, was it us that chose night and day? Or was it destined to be in it's place? Or let us take an easier example, no matter how far we have walked down our path, we will always end up on the same spot and coordination, and that's the only fate we share - Death...

No comments:

Post a Comment