Monday, April 11, 2011


        Everyone grows, and so will I. In this 15 years of my life, I somehow felt like I've been through different lives. If I think back now, I realise that the me in the past and the me in the present, is totally different. In the previous words from My Heart, I mentioned that I was divided into 4 parts, Soul, Mind, Vessel and Heart. And these 4 parts, matched my life.

        When I was 5, it felt like my Mind was in control of my actions. My thoughts were totally wicked and reckless, similar to the mind of a 14-18, it was totally filled with things a teenage boy would think in the age starting from 13. 
       
        When I was 8, I grew soft, like my Heart has awaken and stopping my Mind. I even felt sympathy for a potato that was crushed under the legs of a classmate. I had feared to do things that will hurt myself as well as others.

        When I was 11,  I started to love wolves, I started to become more aggressive, my actions were brave, doing things upon dared, rebelling my family, and likes to pack around with friends to have a chat. I also started to seek for strength, the stronger the better, and become a vigorous Vessel.

        And now I am 15, I started to believe that to hope is to give up. I started to feel alone, but yet like it. I started to be cold, emotionless, a person without feelings. I even believe that 'life' is nothing more but a reflection, everything we've done, is both a sanity and a sin. Try thinking back in your actions, and think the other way instead of the way u thought of it.

        I've only live for 15 years, so maybe another aspect will fall upon me as time passes by. And if you think that these words can't possibly come from a boy with only an age of 15, then read again, when I was 5, my thoughts were similar to those of 14-18, which means that there's a possibility that my thoughts were as old as a 45-50.

No comments:

Post a Comment